When I saw the salt with dried rose petals, I immediately knew where to put it. It was like the missing piece to a puzzle. I have been ruminating lately about trying out a fresh zucchini salad but I wanted something delicate that can go with the seemingly fragile taste of raw zucchini. The rose petals & lemon zest topped with lemon flavoured extra virgin olive oil made the simple salad complete. It was very summery & light. I had been waiting for a summer break in winter.
Fresh Zucchini Salad With Dried Rose Petals & Lemon Zest
- 2 medium zucchini, shaved (very thin slices)
- a handful of arugula, chopped
- 1 lemon, zest & juice
- salt with dried rose petals
- lemon flavored extra virgin olive oil
- Arrange the shaved zucchini on the plate.
- Add the chopped arugula.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest & salt with rose petals.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil & lemon juice.